Friday, July 12, 2013

On to the Next Step

We completed our fingerprinting this past Monday.  It was fun to be back in the same room again, going through the same steps we did before, this time with Adeline sitting beside us.  It made it more real, knowing all of this "work" has a purpose.  A beautiful purpose.  I had gone back so many times in the past because my prints did not show up properly that the man taking my prints remembered me! Having this step done feels so good, we are on to the next thing.  Our home studies should start very soon.  We mailed in all of the paperwork and our check to our agency.  I talked to our social worker today and she wants to come next Saturday since Dillon is working in the evenings.  What an amazing lady!  She told us she would come evenings or weekends for us to help things move along more quickly.  We are blessed with a GREAT social worker!

Today Dillon and I had our medical exams with all the necessary paper work to fill out.  The kids were wonderful waiting for us knowing their turn is next Tuesday.  Every step we complete makes me want to jump for joy.  The only piece missing is the money, and I KNOW God sees how that will fall into place.  I believe Lord, but please help my unbelief!  Some nights I lay awake worried and stressed wondering how we will ever raise the money needed.  Oh why is this part so hard?! He led us down this path, I want to rest in that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment